Friday, December 7, 2007

#10 - Week 5




Coo-er, another addictive time waster - there are so many... Which is not to say that I can't see the fun in this kind of play and manipulation, because I couldn't say that, having just spent what I only realized after the fact was half an hour of pootling about...

The number of sites that offer you free access to a million ways to do weird, whacky or just different things with just about any image or text or... basically with any kind of e-data. There are a lot of people out there with time on their hands, or these things aren't really free and the bill is in the mail... or both...?
Still, a true relief after the bloglines endless timeout debacles. As that got too much, I went and played with pictures, or with surfing to find out who else was going to offer me a way to play with pictures. Girding of the proverbial, ready for another battle with bloglines...

So, what did I end up saving? Another cat picture! Still, it should be noted that it's also another cat!
In the end, the images I saved here are the first two I played with, accessing a couple of different ways of image manipulation from: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm starting to wonder what it is about librarians and cats.