Sunday, December 9, 2007

#12 (week 5)

Not really my thing, I think...

Here's my toy search roll, http://rollyo.com/321321321/current_events-goss/

I do *a lot* of searching on all kinds of sites, for all kinds of work-related reasons... But the sites and the reasons are typically very different each of the 50+ times I search in a day. And then there is the fact that the majority of the sites I search all the time are member-only in some fashion, ie requiring log-ins/passwords, &/or specific search syntax, etc...

Still, interesting enough as a concept. In the specific, more annoying - I didn't like the layout of the site, not keen on the arrangement of the access points into other things, really don't like the cluttered results-returned page - and the advertising!!!

But, still, interesting enough as a concept. I wonder if someone will take it and run with it, and produce a cleaner, clearer version etc...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who knows! We can only hope.. ;)